I think I mentioned earlier that we cat-sat for our friend Irina over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was awesome, Ding Dong (yes, her name is Ding Dong, don't make me write it again) is the snuggliest cat you ever met. She does wake you up in the middle of the night with her love and affection...but I've been known to do that myself.
One of my favorite Elliot moments of all time happens in the first five seconds of this video. Watch closely, don't blink.
Not to ruin the adorableness of that last video, but Ding Dong killed a mouse for us, while we watched. I sh!t you not. I had to leave for work before the grisly finale, but Hannah tells me that by the end the mouse was just walking up to Ding Dong and resting its head against her mouth. Cats are sickos.
No comments:
Post a Comment