Okay, I’ve been pressured by a family member, who shall remain nameless, to disclose certain key facts.
First word: Turtle.
Pronunciation: Tuh-Tah
The turtle in question is about half his length, with a plastic shell and plush head and limbs. When you push a button on its back, it shines light and casts stars on the ceiling at night. We have never used its intended function, btw. Once a toy becomes your best friend, it’s cruel to put it work. That’s what Hannah and I believe, anyway.
Second word (closely tied with first): Cat.
Pronunciation: Kah. (Less understandable, but a billion times more adorable.)
This, of course, refers to Ding Dong, who we were cat sitters for in January. Irina took Ding Dong back a few days ago, but she made a big impression.
You will be updated as further words roll in. Or out, as the case may be.
(fwiw, nameless family member, I had every intention of posting this news eventually. I was just taking my time and crafting to perfection the delivery of the exciting news. As a wordsmith yourself, you should appreciate the value therein.)
No comments:
Post a Comment