Okay, enough about Elliot. So he's hitting all of his developmental milestones, so what?
How are the rest of us doing, as a healthy capitalist American family? Are we hitting our consumer milestones appropriately?
As it happens we've acquired a few new items for the home, so I thought I would share them with you.
(It occurs to me that many of you who read this blog have never been to our apartment. Hopefully over time you've been able to construct some mental image of the place in your mind. And hopefully in your mind the kitchen has a big counter where you can actually prepare a full meal.)
Crib. no explanation necessary.
They call this a glider, but it's really just a fancy name for a rocking chair. This chair taught me that you can apply WD-40 to wood.
We got these in Puerto Rico. Elliot loves them. I won't insult your intelligence by explaining their significance any further.
Not a new acquisition, we got this when Hannah was pregnant. But now it's in a new location. And filled with new contents.
No comments:
Post a Comment