I’ve been doing this weird thing with Elliot. About a month ago I picked him up when I wasn’t wearing a shirt, and he became fascinated with my nipples. (It’s true that I do have abnormally small nipples; someone once tried to nickname me kitten nipples, but it didn’t stick.)
As I’ve explained in the past, Elliot’s way of exploring a new object is to extend his middle finger and poke at it. He did this to my nipple, and for some strange reason I said “boop!” I have no idea why I did this, but he immediately laughed. Then he poked it again, and since I’m a cheap laugh-whore I made the sound again, and got another laugh.
Long story short, now he loves it when I don’t have my shirt on, he instantly goes for the nipple with a gleeful expectation in his eyes, and I am more or less forced to continue this weird creepy tradition that I’ve erected.
I don’t actually think this is going to create deep psychological scars that lead to some strange sexual fetish when Elliot is older. But I guess that’s my irrational fear. So please reassure me next time you see me.
No comments:
Post a Comment