Thursday, September 22, 2011

Morning in Alameda

First a visit to the local Donut Shoppe.  It was 17 miles away but worth every mpg.


There was a gang of awesome 70-something dudes there, who I want to be when I am 70-something.  They go there every morning and shoot the sh!t.  On the morning we arrived, much was spoken of a scam email being sent from one of these gentleman's email accounts.  I tried to join in the joviality by pretending to drop my napkin near them.

We brought our donuts home, and then set off on a ride aboard the famed Marr paddleboat.



I guess I should have taken some photos of the boat itself.   You'll have to trust me that we're on a paddle boat.

But Google Maps confirms that my grandma lives on the Alameda lagoon:


View Larger Map


You didn't realize how quickly Elliot's legs were growing, did you?



After that we took off for Tahoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment