Emily brought her three awesome kids (Liam, Zara, and Aramis) over on Christmas Eve. There was much rollicking fun, but most of it was not caught on camera. Christmas cookies, however, are indisputably photogenic.
(Yes, that's a Christmas elephant.)
(And yes, that is a fistful of sprinkles exploding from his tight little fist...)







I like the valuable information you supply to your articles.
ReplyDeleteI will bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently.
I'm moderately sure I will be informed many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!
Also visit my page best entrepreneur ideas 2011
Good post. I absolutely love this site. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLook at my web blog: web hosting uk reviews
My webpage: uk web hosting reviews
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
ReplyDeleteI mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could definitely be one of the greatest in its niche.
Awesome blog!
Here is my weblog :: all inclusive vacations caribbean islands
My web site > beach vacation
I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog ... the best affiliate
my web site: cpa Affiliate Network
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
ReplyDeletefriend who has been doing a little research on this.
And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I
discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.
... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time
to talk about this issue here on your web page.
my web blog ... tarifvergleich private krankenversicherung
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, let
alone the content!
Also visit my site: Private Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung
My webpage - krankenkassen
Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to
ReplyDeletecheck it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing style and design.
Feel free to visit my homepage: effective search engine optimization
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest
ReplyDeleteof the website is also very good.
Check out my web page; consolidation loan
Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
ReplyDeletenew to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
back often!
Also visit my website ... affiliate marketers
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in
ReplyDeleteour community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
You have done a formidable job and our whole community will
be grateful to you.
Have a look at my blog post: in die private krankenversicherung wechseln
Excellent post! We are linking to this great content
ReplyDeleteon our site. Keep up the great writing.
Also visit my site ... homes loans for bad credit
Also see my site - poor credit mortgages
Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in
ReplyDeleteyour post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with
forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
Feel free to surf to my blog post ... krankenversicherung vergleich gesetzlich
Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
ReplyDeletewith Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Many thanks!
My web blog - Private Familienversicherung
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the
ReplyDeleteinternet people, its really really pleasant article on building up new weblog.
Here is my site: Участник:DanaPeder — EuroWIKI