Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas to All

We had a nice Christmas here in Ann Arbor.  Elliot got some great books, some cool shirts, an awesome unbreakable camera, and a tower of ramps for his toy cars that is truly intoxicating.  Kate made a delicious souffle for brunch, and then duck with mushroom risotto for dinner.

Tomorrow we may head out to see Dan's place (which we've been hearing about for quite a while, so I'm excited).  And then in the 27th Ami with come over with Ezra, which will be fun.  Plus that's the day I'm heading to prison to visit someone I'm helping Deb with.  (Yes, that's all very vague, but there may be privacy issues here so I edited that sentence down to nearly nothing).

Photos soon!

32 comments:

  1. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

    My site ... clicknank

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web page ... clicknank
    My site: make money online clickbank

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to go to see this web page and reading the views of all mates concerning this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.

    Visit my web blog tarife private krankenkasse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

    My website affiliate networking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be
    a part 2?

    my site :: wellensteyn online outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and
    now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my page google search marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get
    four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that
    service? Appreciate it!

    my website ... google search marketing
    My webpage - seo forums

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    Feel free to visit my page; search engine optimization nyc
    Also see my website :: best seo tools

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply want to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an
    expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to
    grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.



    my page ... home equity loan questions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent way of telling, and good article to take information on the topic of my presentation subject matter, which
    i am going to deliver in academy.

    Also visit my blog post ... with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers except this post
    is truly a nice post, keep it up.

    my blog :: all inclusive vacation deals

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.


    my website ... markenmode outlet online

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in
    writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in
    the future as well. In fact, your creative writing
    abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    my site: best stay at home careers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome post.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: best web host for business

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your style is very unique compared to other people
    I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.


    Also visit my website: clickbank websites
    My web site - make money on clickbank

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but
    great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.


    Here is my web-site; new Business Plan

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and
    from now on whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.

    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove
    me from that service? Many thanks!

    Also visit my blog; User:Stephania - NiftyRec
    Also see my website :: Система дистанционного обучения МГИМО (У) МИД.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this
    article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Look into my webpage; Benutzer:ElinorSea - Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this website carries awesome and truly excellent material designed for visitors.

    Also visit my web page small Home business

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, I discovered your weblog through Google although
    looking for very first assistance and your spot appears pretty occupying for
    me.

    my homepage - http://www.krankenversicherungvergleich24.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Attгactіve portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in аccession caрital to say that I acquire in fact loved
    aсcοunt you blog posts. Anyy way I'll be ѕubscribing in your augmеnt anԁ even I succeѕs you get гight of entry to
    сonsistently quickly.

    Review my webpage Poρtropica cheats ()

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another new comparison has popped up online in regards to the PS4 and
    Xbox 720. About Us: Download Xbox 360 games are simple with the supreme assistance
    of the internet. Capcom was really starting to come
    into their own on home systems, having been pretty well-established for their arcade games,
    but not having had a lot of hits on home platforms.

    Here is my page ... Xbox 360 Emulator

    ReplyDelete
  23. verhuizen van belgie naar nederland goedkoop goedkoop verhuizenbe goedkoop

    Also visit my page ... verhuisservicenl tnt goedkoop

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using?
    Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly
    as yours lol

    Visit my web-site; One Direction Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  25. cartier replica watches
    Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I am going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be
    rich and continue to guide others.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really appreciate this post. I've been looking all over for this!
    Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day!
    Thx again!

    Also visit my web page google webmaster services

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why people still usee to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is existing on web?


    My web blog; jackpot party casino slots free

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nadzwyczaj ciekawy tekst, zalecam ludziom

    Here is my website stomatolog bytom

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tɦіs is the right web site for anyone who Һopeѕ to find out about this topic.
    You understand a whole lot its almost tougɦ to argue with
    you (not that I personally wіll need to…ʜaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on ɑ toрic that has been discussed for a long timе.
    Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

    My web site: kmplayer []

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi there I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was
    searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and
    also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.


    Also visit my page ... christmas sayings quotes

    ReplyDelete
  31. The game doesn't simply count on raw attacks, but the clue to winning more gems and
    elixir is through planned preparation of your defenses.
    Game rating range from EC, which means Early Childhood, up to AO, which stands for Adults
    Only. Parents can also disable the in-app purchase
    option in the settings of the device to prevent
    children from using real money to buy the various items that are on offer in the store.


    Also visit my homepage - Download Clash Of Clans
    Cheats And Hacks For Andorid And PC - www.masteredgamescheats.com,

    ReplyDelete


  32. my website - Marrakech riad villa harmony - -

    ReplyDelete