Monday, November 1, 2010

Elliot Bradford Page

If anything was going to draw me back to blogging, I'm glad it was the birth of my son.  Here he is:



I know, he's adorable.  You'll be seeing a lot more photos of him.  Here's one:


You'll notice something these two photos have in common.  Not his near baldness.  I'm referring to his lack of consciousness.  This kid knows how to enjoy a nap.  8 days old, and he's already teaching me.  Amazing.

Speaking of Elliot, here's another photo of him:



That's what we call a segue photo.  By now I'm sure you're wondering, What was his birth in midtown Manhattan like?  Well, thanks for asking.  I'm going to write about five thousand words describing every detail of it.  So be sure to tune in for an ongoing series of posts titled "The Birth."  Or, if you're not a fan of purple self-indulgent prose, just email Hannah and get the short version.

No comments:

Post a Comment