Today Elliot took his longest trip outside the house so far. At about 11am we took the subway to Fort Greene and tried to find my friend Tim Cooper, who was among the horde of 43,000 people running the NYC marathon. We didn't find him, despite him saying that he would be wearing an orange hat that should have been unavoidable. (I neglected to consider that the logo of ING, which sponsored the marathon, was orange).
We met Ami and Irina for brunch at a great South Africa restaurant called Madiba's. I am quite proud of the way Elliot comported himself. In fact, I am convinced that this kid is a party animal --- he is far happier in a crowded restaurant with people talking loudly all around him than in a quiet nursery.
Again we forgot the camera so no photos. I will try to get better about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment