But first, let me say: it was a party. And thank you to everyone who made the party rock. I never thought we could host 40 people in this tiny place, but it went off spectacularly. Or at least, I haven't gotten any angry emails yet.
Now without further ado:
Preparations began in earnest at least 25 minutes before guests starting arriving.
The spread. Actually just one small fraction of it.
Anne and Tim were the first to show up.
What's that term for how long the camera lens stays open? Shutter speed? As in 1/250th of a second?
That's about how long we managed to keep the crown on his head.
Apparently Will loves to stare into the camera just as much as Elliot does.
I know. I know.
Eventually the usual suspects arrived:
Bob with Audrey.
Emily.
Gerald.
Siobhan and Vadim.
Anna.
Lauren with Audrey.
Morgan with camera flash.
If I forget who these two are I'm in trouble.
Next: Cake and Presents!

For some of us and for the posterity part of this blog, we need name labels on pictures! xo
ReplyDelete