Well, it's arrived. Some of you thought it wouldn't happen. But Elliot survived to one year old today.
It's about 1am and I can't sleep.
Maybe I'm just too excited about seeing his birthday cake. Which is not yet fully completed, but will resemble this elephant:
Elliot loves this story. When we start reading it he kicks his little legs and does a squeaky inhale. Sometimes he stuffs both fists in his mouth. Sometimes he turns and looks back at me to see if I'm excited too. He seems to find the images of drops of water hilarious, sometimes he actually laughs out loud.
I love you Elliot, have a great birthday, with many more to look forward to.
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ELLIOT!!!!!! from all of us in Northern Hampshire and Cambridge. Have a great party!
ReplyDeleteMimi cant talk much but wants reassurance that the elephant is not a Republican. I went ahead and said it was a sleuth. Happy B Day Mr. Elliot. You are much celebrated and filmed. Love you lots. Looking forward to all you will do! Ta Daaaaaa.
ReplyDeletexo,
Mimi and Grammy