Friday, October 21, 2011

Sleep

We've been having trouble with Elliot sleeping recently.  I think I've shared this with you.  He's been waking up a lot and screaming and standing up in his crib.  Usually 2-3 times per night.

So when Kate and Ed arrived yesterday, we warned them that if they were going to sleep in the living room they would have to put with lots of screaming.  We all went to bed expecting a rough night.

And we woke up at 7:30am.  When Elliot woke up.

My theory is that it was the "gently audible breathing sounds" produced by either Kate or Ed (I'm not here to name names) that comforted Elliot during the night.

One final note:  Apparently we didn't all sleep straight through til 7:30.  Hannah tells me that I shook her awake at 5:30am and said "has Elliot not woken up yet?" and when she said Yes I rolled over and went back to sleep instantly.  But she stayed awake for another half hour.....sorry babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment