Saturday, September 29, 2012

Anna's Farm Trip

The weekend of Sep 8-9 (I've decided to get more specific with dates, for the sake of posterity) we went up to Anna's farm in the Poconos.

Hannah and Anna went up Friday night, and Elliot and I joined them Saturday morning.  It was threatening to be a rainy weekend, and in fact it did rain.  But that did nothing to prevent us from having a lovely time --- we went swimming, we lay on the dock in the (occasional) sun, we walked in the woods, explored the barn.  We put Elliot down for a nap, and watched the storm push sheets of water across the sky.  And I crawled into bed for a late afternoon nap.  Heaven.














NOTE:  As you can tell from the many over- and under-exposed shots, all of these were taken by me (or Hannah) with my crappy MetroPCS camera-phone (or her semi-crappy Samsung).

Anna got some absolutely gorgeous shots with the big-girl camera, as she calls it, including perhaps my favorite photo ever.  I'll post them here eventually, but I want to give her a chance to put them up on her various websites first...

No comments:

Post a Comment