Thursday, May 12, 2011

Andrea H: Hi, my name is Andrea H. If you have a Billing question or need to contact Customer Service, call 1-800-654-4173.  Otherwise how may I help you navigate Hertz.com?



Cameron Page: I would like to know if I can get a child car seat in Cancun, Mexico.  Thanks



Andrea H: have you made a reservation for a rental yet?



Cameron Page: Nope.  My decision to rent with Hertz will depend on whether I can get a child car seat. 



Andrea H: ok well to check availability you can either enter in the information on hertz.com and once you get to Step 3 you can click on child seat otherwise you can call reservations at 1-800-654-3131 to check availability at the location you are wanting to rent from. I dont think that will be a problem



Cameron Page: great thanks Andrea H



Andrea H: youre welcome



Andrea H: Thank you for using Hertz.com Live!



Cameron Page: And thank you for your service to American capitalism



Andrea H: no problem



You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment