The wedding itself. What can I say? You take a gorgeous backdrop and put a few gorgeous people in front of it....How can it not go well? (Of course, I don't mean to minimize the months of hard work that everyone in the Marr family put in.)
The stage was set.
The crowd was ready.
The vibe was formal yet casual.
Aaron and I had the privilege of walking our grandma Pat down the aisle.
The groom was smooth.
Two adorable little four year-old girls sprinkled flower petals in the aisle.
The twist was that one of them started scooping up petals and eating them, and her mother had to whisper-shout at her with an outstretched hand.
The bride arrived. No comment necessary.
The ceremony was lovely, and featured a surprisingly moving reading from "The Wedding Singer".
We left the beach almost the way we found it, but not quite.
Next: Party Time.

No comments:
Post a Comment